Complaints Procedure

We hope that you will be happy with the services that you receive from the practice. However, there may be an occasion whereby you wish to make a complaint and, in these circumstances, you should write to or make an appointment to see our Practice Manager.

You may also approach Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), Healthwatch or the The Advocacy People for help or advice.

In addition, you can contact The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman:

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Mosley Street,
M2 3HQ

Patient Complaints Leaflet

Patient Complaints Form